Over the past couple of years, infographics have greatly influenced the marketing strategy of companies when it comes to the advertisement approach of their products and services. The potential of infographics to store and relay a lot of useful information in an interesting and simplistic way for the companies has made it one of the leading marketing campaigns in every industry. http://www.bulldoggraphicdesign.co.uk/ provide infographics, and are available to help with any of your advertising and graphic design needs. When it comes to infographics, color is a very important aspect. Here are several facts which make colors crucial for infographics especially when it comes to marketing.
- Brain programming – Our mind is programmed to a genetic level to respond to different colors. The most noticeable scenario is when you see a traffic light and can immediately recognize the meaning of the green, yellow and red colors. Most companies which use bright colors. For example, red is often specifically used to take advantage of the response that people will stop when they see red.
- First 90 seconds – Consumers rarely spend more than 2 minutes looking at a product, advertisement or infographic. Colors can attract consumers and make them interested within the first 90 seconds. By keeping consumers’ attention, you are potentially creating an opportunity for profits and sales.
- Color ads are read more than black & white ads – People would prefer to read anything with colors rather than plain black and white images. Colors
SEO can be daunting for local businesses, it can seem like a task that can take up a huge amount of time learning about the different ins and outs before actually taking any action.
The constant fear of doing things wrong can truly hold an individual. It turns out though that local SEO can actually be quite easy and most things are actually quite simple. Remember, you don’t need to be an outright expert on the topic to begin taking action in improving your rankings for local terms! We brought in a local SEO expert from SEO Swansea to help give his 2 cents:
“Whether you are looking to optimise for a single keyword, or a range of keywords with one page, make sure to keep it readable. There is nothing worse than a poorly written Google listing, it can really harm your clickthrough rate!” – Jake Bates
One simple trick is to make sure that your title and meta tags are optimised for your target keywords. This can be done very easily in about 5 minutes. Try to make sure that the keywords are in there, but not ‘stuffed’ in such a way that it compromises the way that the title and meta description is read. A good example of this would be:
Bad Example of Optimisation:
Title: Plumber NYC | Plumbing in NY | Plumbrite
Meta Description: We are plumbers in the NY area, providing plumbing services throughout New York. Take the time to visit our website for …
Social media is a perfect way of passing information to the esteem consumers about the occurrences, news and even promotions linked to industry or business organization. To be accessible to the consumers offered by social media, it is important to provide seamless changes across every digital platform occupied, for instance, the website. The following are methods to integrate social media into the website.
1. Include social share buttons to blogs- It is essential to promote social sharing on the website including social share buttons. This increases the frequency of posts across the social media. As a result of it there will be more exposure to the social media accounts, brand, and even the website. Most social networks give procedures for adding particular share buttons to the website.
2. Additional of Facebook comments to the website- Including Facebook comments to the website has an advantage like reduction spam by ensuring that people who make comments first login using their Facebook personal accounts while commenting on a particular blog post or news articles. In addition, it can also assist the pages to be more exposed by encouraging users to make updates and posts to their personal Facebook any time comments are submitted.
Facebook gives a Facebook comments box code generator to make short snippet of code that has ability to copy and paste into the website.
3. Google Authorship to Website contributors- The Google authorship can be added to the website contributors. Buzz around Google+ irregular from the moment it was launched, …
Choosing a local SEO agency should not stress you out. Here are three (3) fool-proof ways you can follow or use as your quick guide: Educate Yourself The first thing you need to do is to educate yourself on the basics of local SEO. Specifically, know how local SEO differs from organic or traditional SEO. You can pull up several informative sites on the web for this purpose. In a nutshell, local SEO builds your presence and reliability with local search results as target. The agency works in a specific location with physical address. Traditional SEO agencies like Auto Pilot (http://autopilotseo.co.uk/) do not operate under a brick and mortar set-up. Location may or may not influence how they operate. Knowing the difference is important in evaluating the trustworthiness of the offer. The goal is to be able to find a local SEO agency whose offer matches your specific needs for search engine optimization. Assess how the agency will be able to contribute their services to your own definition of success. Strong Customer Service Dealing with a local SEO agency is not just about getting the results that you need. It is critical that you find an agency that you can work with comfortably because of their strong customer service. You are better off choosing a local SEO agency that will work with you as a partner. Look for an agency that will not leave you in the dark, or will ignore your needs and queries. More importantly, the …
As an online affiliate marketer, your most essential tool is your website. Your affiliate site is the online equivalent of a store in which you invite interested shoppers to come in, see what you have to offer and encourage them to buy from you. Of course, as an affiliate marketer, what you’re promoting are not your products but those of the merchant that you’re acting as an affiliate for. Here are some of the essential characteristics of successful affiliate websites.
As part of your training with Six Figure Mentors (Review), you will have your own personal affiliate website that is ready for you to start online marketing with. The website is not only optimized for affiliate links and to be search-engine friendly, it is also mobile-responsive so that it looks good when viewed on mobile digital devices. It is ready for you to start implementing everything that you have learned about online marketing so that you can start making money and building a decent recurring income.
- They have good content that is regularly refreshed. Content not only helps your leads find you on the Internet, it also brands you as an authority in a particular subject area. When you have unique content that is useful to web users and is optimized with relevant keywords, it helps you get high rankings on search engine results pages. The higher your ranking, the more likely your link will get clicked on by users conducting a search in your market niche. Good content
Many people assume that web sites are only something that major businesses have to worry about. They think that their small, local business doesn’t need a website. Even many of those who do have a website don’t think it needs to be well designed.
However, people who think like this are often misguided. While it’s true that web design wasn’t important for a local business in the past, all that has changed. Now, businesses can see a substantial increase in traffic if they make some improvements to their website.
Many people who find a business through their website find it through their phone. Because of this, it’s important to make sure that your business’ website has a responsive design. You’ll want to make sure that your site loads properly when people are viewing it on a cell phone.
It’s also important to spend some time focusing on local SEO. When it comes to local businesses, you’re not trying to compete with sites all across the internet; you’re trying to compete with the websites of other businesses in your area. You’re at an advantage from the get-go, as many of your competitors won’t even have sites.
There are a lot of simple things you can do to improve your site’s local SEO. For example, you should put both your address and phone number on the website. That way, search engine spiders will know the location of your businesses.
You should also put a map with directions to your business on your …